[developers] memory issues in [incr tsdb()]

Rebecca Dridan bec.dridan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 11:41:54 CEST 2007

Thanks Dan,

I eventually found that bit of the wiki last week, and switched to the
bclim image. It does help, though I still run out of memory if I try
updating the full set of 400-odd trees. Dividing the set in half now
works though.  I'm not sure how adjustable that image is - maybe some
Lisp experts out there could let me know if it's safe to increase some
of the numbers?  I guess I'll see some of you in Berlin next week anyway
to ask.

Thanks,

Rebecca