[developers] Punctuation and "-default-les" type mapping in PET/ERG

Christopher Rupp Christopher.Rupp at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Mar 26 11:07:19 CET 2008

Hi Yi,

Sorry, I'm just catching up with my mail. I've been merging the handling of
POS information and Chemistry NER terms from a previous version into the
current
ERG. I get similar error messages to Richard.

How does:

mrs-carg-path := "SYNSEM.LKEYS.KEYREL.CARG".

relate to

carg-path := "SYNSEM.LKEYS.KEYREL.CARG".

or

ersatz-carg-path := "SYNSEM.LKEYS.KEYREL.CARG".

Which is required/effective/redundant? (I won't tell you which I found where.)

Though it seems fairly obvious that the problem is on that path.

Cheers,

C.J.