[developers] How do I read HoG (R)MRS output with utool?

Bill McNeill (UW) billmcn at u.washington.edu
Sat Aug 2 01:45:36 CEST 2008

I want to use PET to get a (R)MRS representation of a sentence, then open
that representation using utool so that I can examine it visually and remove
redundant scope ambiguity.  I figured out how to run Heart of Gold to make
PET generate RMRS output with some degree of robustness, but utool doesn't
appear to be able to make sense of the PET-*.xml files produced by HoG.

Is there some way to view the output of HoG PET in utool?

--
Bill McNeill
http://staff.washington.edu/billmcn/index.shtml