[developers] quick check/checkpaths

Ann Copestake Ann.Copestake at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Oct 30 16:17:20 CET 2008

My guess is that even 45 is more than necessary - I seem to remember
that the vector stayed much the same after 5 short items when we tried
it originally in Verbmobil days.  BUT - it occurs to me - is the size
of the vector still set to 30 for PET?  It might be worth checking
that this is still around optimal if nobody has done that recently.

Ann