[developers] Problem with the SMAF interface in PET

Christopher Rupp Christopher.Rupp at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 12 17:05:54 CET 2008

Hi,

I don't know if this helps, but I managed to figure out how to check out
individual
revisions from the pet SVN repository. It seems to me that the change that
appears
to break the XML SMAF reader comes between revisions 497 and 498. I haven't yet
found anything in the diffs on those revisions that looks significant, but I
hope
this will help localise the problem.

On the bright side, this is distinct from the fix that stops model loader
printing
masses of warnings of the form:

46530000 WARN: Unknown type/instance `n_vora_cmpnd_ig' in feature #1352456

So (with my configuration) revision 498 has the distinction of printing
thousands
of warnings on loading the parse model and then failing to read an input SMAF.
Currently, my least favoured revision of the known options.

I'd be grateful for any suggestions as to what this SMAF reader problem might
be.

Cheers,

C.J.