[developers] how to get grammar-external variable properties in generation profile

Michael Wayne Goodman goodmami at u.washington.edu
Wed Nov 19 06:47:28 CET 2008

I forgot to mention that I don't see this behavior when I create
parsing and generation profiles from the iTsdb podium. In that case,
the VPMs for both the parsed MRS and the generated one are in the
grammar-external format. So apparently something different is
happening when the sentences are processed in batch.

--
-Michael Wayne Goodman