[developers] PET question

Bart Cramer bart.cramer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 13:36:53 CET 2008

Dear all,

Since a couple of revisions, I am running into problems when I want to
export trees to tsdb. I am using this command line:

cat /home/HU/bcramer/Tiger2HPSG/data/tiger.1000.txt |
/home/HU/bcramer/delphin/pet/cheap/cheap
/home/HU/bcramer/Tiger2HPSG/grammar/german.grm -packing=15
-nsolutions=1000 -limit=50000 -tsdbdump
/home/HU/bcramer/tsdb/Tiger-first-1K/

However, this is what I get:

[bcramer at cluster-04 Tiger2HPSG]$ ./parse-dev
Error in format: No more arguments.
  Serious signal ~D caught.
                  ^
while processing indirect format string:
  ~?
   ^
Broken at NIL.

Removing the -tsdbdump option results in expected behaviour.

Two revisions earlier, it seemed to have something to do with the
option opt_mrs, but now it's not mentioned anymore. Also, previously
it only happened when the tsdb dump was started, i.e. after the first
sentence has been parsed, but now it does it before.

Is this something that other people experience, too?

Bart.