[developers] tsdb issue

R. Bergmair rb432 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Feb 16 19:37:53 CET 2009

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009, Francis Bond wrote:

>> I used "clear cut" to throw away my previous annotations,
>>
>> Then I got the LKB sourcetree from the logon SVN at
>>
>>  http://svn.emmtee.net/trunk/lingo/lkb
>>
>> Then I newly treebanked some stuff -- I didn't rerun
>> the parser though -- and experienced the same symptom.
>
> Did you normalize at the end of the treebnaking? or is that no longer necessary?

No, I didn't do any normalizing this time.  Initially, I was only doing
that to test whether tsdb had genuinely trashed my decisions, or whether
the problem was just that the tree-selection wasn't being displayed.

The latter seems to be the case.

Now that you've mentioned it, I've also tried normalizing.
The symptom persists with the normalized database.

Richard