[developers] semi_pred relation in lexdb

Joshua Hou jshou at u.washington.edu
Mon Mar 2 23:24:41 CET 2009

Hello Developers,

My former issue with the "semi_pred" error message when trying to
connect to a single user lexdb database has now been resolved.  I had
the opportunity to meet with Francis Bond and he was able to walk me
through the steps necessary to successfully connect to lexdb.

The error was occurring when the grammar was trying to run
"(index-for-generator)" before the semi tables had been created.  Either
commenting out "(index-for-generator)" or creating the semi tables
resolved the issue.  The issue and solution is documented on the wiki:

http://wiki.delph-in.net/moin/LexDbInitialize

Thanks,

Joshua