[developers] Unquoted MRS pred names in LOGON's terg

Eric Nichols ericnichols79 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 16:16:00 CEST 2009

Greetings,

I am trying to update my automatically constructed transfer rules for
jaen using the current terg in LOGON,
but I get invalid type errors for rules containing some compound particles:

Invalid type _AT+PRESENT_P_REL
 Unifications specified are invalid or do not unify
 Warning: An error occurred
          (read-transfer-rules():
           `imanotokoro_a_1--_at+present_p--edict-mtr' is incoherent.
 )

In lexdb.rev, the predicate name of "at present" is a symbol not a
string. There appear to be several words
like this (see the full list below). Can I assume this is a bug in the
grammar, or am I missing something?

Eric

_aboveboard_p_rel
_above_p_rel