[developers] Mysterious Japanese grammar hang

Stephan Oepen stephan.oepen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 10:21:29 CEST 2009

i suspect NFS v4 might be at the core of this problem. the LKB uses
some file locking while compiling a grammar, so the behavior you see
might be a locking issue.  i'll grab the latest set of patches for
Allegro CL sometime next week, and then it would be interesting to see
whether things get better ...

cheers, oe

On Jul 23, 2009, at 7:06 PM, "CompLing Help (David Brodbeck)" <linghelp at u.washington.edu