[developers] chart mapping and batch processing

Stephan Oepen stephan.oepen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 10:42:19 CEST 2009

howdy,

parsing with the ERG depends on pre-processing (REPP & PoS tagging)
that is currently available from the Lisp universe only, i.e. as an
[incr tsdb()] :preprocessor hook in the cpu definition.  hence these
two components of the ERG need to be loaded into the [incr tsdb()]
controller.  loading ‘rpp/setup.lsp’ from the ERG should be
sufficient, as i believe the basic TnT configuration is done in the
LOGON tree already.

i hope to work with dr. dridan later this year on native REPP support
in PET, but that will still leave the issue of interfacing to TnT ...

best, oe