[developers] Memory problems in LOGON batch mode but not interactive mode?

Eric Nichols ericnichols79 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 03:42:09 CEST 2009

Greetings,

Sorry to reply to my own mail, but I think I have found the source of
my problem. After replacing all values of :wait in the LOGON branch to
3000, my files successfully loaded. I am not sure exactly which
setting was causing my system to time out, but could I request that we
consider a higher value for loading large transfer grammars?

Eric Nichols