[developers] results after edge limit reached?

Rebecca Dridan bec.dridan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 14:18:14 CEST 2009

Maybe this related to an inconsistency I am seeing between test runs
using the export script (with --terg) and running cheap with the
-tsdbdump option?

Running cheap directly, all time outs have readings = -1, but through
the export script they are mostly 0, and some greater than 0. As you
say, it changes the [incr tsdb()] statistics. Should I assume the export
script represents consensus and time outs should be considered in the
time and memory use figures? (Ultimately I'm using a perl script anyway,
to save loading the fine system, so my calculations can go either way.)

Rebecca