[developers] Morphology

Bart Cramer bart.cramer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 18:07:46 CEST 2009

Dear developers,

I was playing around with the morphology in LKB, and I couldn't really
get it to work. I created a file with the morphological rules, and
added an appropriate read-morph-file-aux entry in the script file. The
inflectional rule works (using a .tab file), but, to my surprise, none
of the derivational lexical rules are spawned afterwards. I tried to
see whether the chart item could fit in the derivational rule, and
there were no conflicts in the unification, so it *should* work, I
believe.

Anyone an idea? Thanks in advance,

Bart.