[developers] Error when generating wordforms

Ann Copestake Ann.Copestake at cl.cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 22 13:39:37 CEST 2009

I'll have a look at the code to see if I can see anything suspicious but it
won't be till next week at best - things are very busy.  My suspicion is that
the code is doing a backdoor unification or something like that and that the
dag pool mechanism fails to cope.  I suppose there could be an interaction
with the garbage collector.

Can you recompile the code?  It might just be worth trying it with different
safety/size/speed settings in the compiler.