[developers] PyPES 0.99.2 released

Richard Bergmair rb432 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Sep 24 12:52:52 CEST 2009

Hi everyone!

Most of you are already aware of PyPES, the Python Platform for
Experimentation with Semantics, from my tutorial in Barcelona.

The project also has a website, complete with subversion repository,
wiki, issue tracker, mailing list, documentation, and legalese:

  http://www.semantilog.org/pypes.html

Just a few things:

  * I've just tagged a new development version (called "0.99.2"),
    which is the result of quite a bit of refactoring of the
    public API, and some initial documentation of that API.

  * For those of you who couldn't make it to Barcelona: An outline
    of basically everything I said is available on the webpage and
    in the "tutorial" chapter of the documentation.

  * Please remember to sign up for the mailing list, if you are at
    all interested in PyPES, so that I won't have to abuse this
    list for future announcements like this.

Richard