[developers] no utf-8 in parse browser.

Francis Bond bond at ieee.org
Fri Jan 22 03:23:45 CET 2010

G'day,

I get utf8 characters displayed (Japanese and Korean) without any
problems.  You also seem to get some characters displayed (accented a)
What do the sentences look like in the actual item files?  What are
the characters that don't get displayes?

--
Francis Bond <http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/fcbond/>
Division of Linguistics and Multilingual Studies