[developers] Fwd: HPSG implementations

Berthold Crysmann crysmann at ifk.uni-bonn.de
Mon Feb 8 13:05:25 CET 2010

Hi Stefan,

there's also my emerging grammar of Hausa.

@InProceedings{crysmann_b09geaf,
  author = {Berthold Crysmann},
  title = {Autosegmental Representations in an {HPSG} for {Hausa}},
  booktitle = {Proceedings of the ACL-IJCNLP workshop on Grammar
Engineering Across Frameworks (GEAF 2009)},
  year      = {2009},
  publisher = {ACL}}

@InProceedings{crysmann_b09fg,
  author = {Berthold Crysmann},
  title = {A unified account of {Hausa} genitive constructions},
  booktitle = {Proceedings of the 14th Conference on Formal Grammar (FG
2009)},
  year      = {to appear},
  publisher = {Springer},
  series = {Lecture Notes in Computer Science}
}

Cheers,