[developers] pet on arm (android)

C.J. Adams-Collier cjac at colliertech.org
Sat Apr 17 23:31:57 CEST 2010

Hey folks,

I'm building an android app for Scott Farrar's "NLP on Mobile Devices"
course, and I'd like to use pet to parse the output of pocketsphinx STT
processing.

The documentation I've found on building pet with an embedded CL
interpreter and MRS output seem to be a bit out of date.  Have any of
you built pet with recent releases?  If so, is there better
documentation available?  Has anyone built it on ARM?  If so, is there
anything I need to know about, compatibility-wise?

Thanks in advance,

C.J.