[developers] pet on arm (android)

Richard Bergmair rb432 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Apr 18 09:43:53 CEST 2010

My intuition would be that this is a hopeless endeavor
if you were going to run a big grammar such as the ERG,
due to memory requirements.  Dan's recent treebanking
efforts, for example, used a memory limit of 1GB,
according to this:

  http://www.delph-in.net/2009/erg.pdf

You don't necessarily need to embed the MRS-code with
LISP, if you can make do with the "-mrs=new" native MRS
output.  This means you wouldn't have RMRS.

Richard