[developers] LKB font problem on Lucid Lynx (solved)

Berthold Crysmann crysmann at ifk.uni-bonn.de
Fri May 14 01:28:04 CEST 2010

Dear all,

I have just spent some time hunting down a problem getting LKB to work
on my installation of Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid Lynx).

The error cropped up whenever the frist CLIM window was about to be
opened. There was no differnce whether LKB ran locally or on a remote
machine.

Here's the message:

Error: Xlib: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)"

Removing the Droid ttf font apparently solved the issue for me.
The "same" font did not pose any problems on Karmic, though.

Best regards,

Berthold