[developers] Load Grammar dialog bug

David Brodbeck brodbd at u.washington.edu
Wed Jun 16 21:26:56 CEST 2010

Replying to my own post:

Re-prelinking the libraries instead of removing the prelinking info fixed the problem.

I'm not sure why prelinking makes it work, but since this is essentially an off-by-one buffer-overrun bug in Motif, my guess is it moves things around just enough that the overrun hits something harmless -- a variation on the classing Heisenbug (http://www.xs4all.nl/~hwiegman/jargon/html/H/heisenbug.html).