[developers] Exporting trees in one file

halizahb at cs.otago.ac.nz halizahb at cs.otago.ac.nz
Tue Jul 20 03:23:42 CEST 2010

Hi all,
   Has anyone know how to export parse trees (annotated in itsdb) in one
Ascii file instead of one zip file per sentence? I have tried to modify
redwood.lisp but get error "The compiler is not available in Allegro
Runtime".

We have a software of our own that takes annotations (sentence and its
preferred index of *parse-record*) and produces a reduced grammar which
only includes the rules needed to generate these parses. Since I have a
lot of sentences, it is easier for me to select preferred parse tree using
itsdb. If possible I want to export the parse tress into one ascii file.
Please help.

Cheers,
Liza