[developers] LOGON trunk broken?

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Fri Aug 6 09:56:22 CEST 2010

howdy,

i am guessing you are running with the run-time binaries?  i
introduced a central configuration mechanism these past few days (see
‘etc/registry’).  i so far had been running from source only, so
now realize i urgently need to re-generate run-time binaries for these
changes to be unuversally supported.  i will check new binaries into
the trunk in a few hours.

my apologies for the inconvenience, oe