[developers] Consolidation of PET documentation

Bernd Kiefer kiefer at dfki.de
Sat Oct 23 14:50:08 CEST 2010

That was my idea, too. So we have all the PET related stuff in one
location.

And thanks for the permission to copy.

Best,
		Bernd

On 22.10.2010 18:17, Francis Bond wrote:
> G'day,
>
>> To be frank, i've copied and edited pages from the DELPH-IN wiki. I
>> hope nobody does mind that his contributions have now been copied
>> to a different place. If that would be the case, please contact me
>> and i'll delete / re-edit the parts in question.
>
> Anything I wrote you are welcome to (it's mainly summaries from mail).
>
>> There's still a vast amount to be moved, and even more editing
>> necessary to reflect the current state, but i have to do that
>> incrementally. Help is greatly appreciated.
>
> Should we remove stuff from the DELPH-IN page and just point to the
> Trac-wiki?  If we have two wikis going at once I suspect we will have
> synchronization problems...

Bernd Kiefer     DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg,   D-66123 Saarbruecken
kiefer at dfki.de   +49-681/85775-5301 (phone)   +49-681/85775-5338 (fax)
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vor-
                     sitzender), Dr. Walter Olthoff
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313