[developers] Questions from Korea - Yong-hun Lee

Emily M. Bender ebender at uw.edu
Fri Jul 8 05:12:14 CEST 2011

Hello,

You can find information on setting up a MT system with
relatively small grammars here:

http://courses.washington.edu/ling567/lab9.html

The lab assumes that you have a grammar you've been working
on, but it provides two grammars (for English and Italian),
which should be able to be used together for an MT system
(in either direction).

Emily

--
Emily M. Bender