[developers] REPP in PET

Rebecca Dridan rdrid at dridan.com
Wed Aug 10 12:09:36 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I'm writing to announce that, with a lot of input from Stephan, I've just
committed a native implementation of the REPP preprocessing code to the PET
trunk. That means that, using the -repp option, raw strings can be used
as input
to PET and they will be tokenised according to the REPP rules in the
grammar.
Configuration is through grammar settings as documented at:
http://wiki.delph-in.net/moin/ReppPet.

For those using the LOGON tree, Stephan has already committed a PET
binary based
on this version, which can be used as documented at:
http://wiki.delph-in.net/moin/LogonPet.

We've tested various configurations and everything looks good. If anyone
runs
into issues, please let me know.

Rebecca