[developers] Getting MRS elementary triples from batch parsing?

Francis Bond bond at ieee.org
Mon Aug 29 16:03:55 CEST 2011

> We were wondering if there were some way to overload another field in
> result (maybe surface, which we don't use here) and directly write the
> triples to it (thus avoiding another round of processing).

More concretely, I thought we could probably change  *tsdb-semantix-hook* from
"mrs::get-mrs-string" to some wrapper around it using
mrs::ed-output-psoa, but it would be nice to also have the original
MRS, and I couldn't see how to do that.

--
Francis Bond <http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/fcbond/>
Division of Linguistics and Multilingual Studies