[developers] running LOGON from an NFS partition

Rebecca Dridan bec.dridan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 04:37:14 CEST 2011

I have run LOGON from an NFS partition. See
http://lists.emmtee.net/archive/logon/2009/000126.html. I assumed my
problem was caused by the partition being mounted read-only, but perhaps
I would have run into issues anyway. At any rate, the work-around I list
there lets me run LKB, load a grammar and parse from the (read-only) NFS
partition, and no one replied with any warnings :)

bec