[developers] running LOGON from an NFS partition

Woodley Packard sweaglesw at sweaglesw.org
Fri Sep 2 04:58:17 CEST 2011

Thanks,

My NFS partition is read-write.  I believe your solution would have
worked too, but the root of the problem in my case was actually with
the configuration on the NFS server.  In case anyone else runs into
this issue, the problem was that rpc.statd was not running on the NFS
server.

Problem solved :-)
Woodley Packard