[developers] PET MRS output question

Prescott Klassen klassp at uw.edu
Tue Sep 20 21:38:55 CEST 2011

Dear PET Developers,

I recently built PET from source with all default configuration options plus
an additional option --with-xml=yes. My goal was to output MRS and RMRS in
XML from an FSC input file.

I copied the FSC sample from the PET Wiki page and am using the following
command line to test output:

cat input.fsc | cheap -tok=fsc -default-les=all -cm -packing -mrs -results=1
/home/prescott/delphin/erg/english.grm

It produces MRS output. When I use the -mrs=mrx option (or any of the other
-mrs=ARG options) no output results. Do I need additional configure options
set or do I need to use other parameters to redirect output?

Thank you,

Prescott Klassen
University of Washington