[developers] Generation from MRS (via command-line)

Dominikus Wetzel dwetzel at coli.uni-sb.de
Tue Nov 15 10:20:50 CET 2011

Dear all,

My intention is to generate from (manipulated) MRSs.

I was hoping to be able to use the $LOGONROOT/generate script. To my
understanding (and also as http://moin.delph-in.net/ItsdbProfile#result
somehow suggests), I would need a tsdb result file as input, which
contains at least the MRSs. However, the generate script
($LOGONROOT/generate --binary --erg myprofile) attempts to parse again
(i.e. content is created in the tsdb parse file). And more importantly,
it doesn't generate any output into the new tsdb result file.

I have tried out various combinations of input files and their contents
(e.g. providing tsdb item file with dummy values, providing the tsdb
parse file, ...).

I'd be glad if anyone could let me know, ...

a) ... whether generating from MRSs is possible with the generate script
b) ... if yes, what input files are needed and what content they have to
provide

Thanks very much in advance.
Best wishes, Dominikus