[developers] Generation from MRS (via command-line)

Dominikus Wetzel dwetzel at coli.uni-sb.de
Fri Dec 9 07:48:31 CET 2011

Dear all,

I opted for a different approach and use a modified version of the
generate script, essentially directly calling the following lisp function:

(lkb::generate-from-mrs
     (mrs::read-single-mrs-xml-from-string <xml mrs>)
     :nanalyses <limit>))

However, the output of this function is not entirely clear. The most
crucial part for me is the first return value, i.e. the realizations:

(It doesn't taste very good. It does not taste very good.
It does not taste very good.)

The unclear part is why sometimes two (or even more) realizations are
"on the same line" and sometimes only one (which is what I would expect).

Can anyone give me a hint? Can this behavior be changed?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Dominikus