[developers] Fwd: New stable version of ERG: 1111

Dan Flickinger danf at stanford.edu
Mon Dec 5 18:23:06 CET 2011

Hi all -

I made this announcement on the ERG mailing list last week (though it may still be lost in the ether somewhere), and was reminded that I should also send it to the developers' list.  Two additional related notes:
- Stephan is aiming to produce a new version of the WikiWoods parsed corpus within the next few weeks, using this 1111 version of the ERG.
- An emerging treebank of the corpus used for the Penn Treebank (one million words) is being annotated by the Computational Linguistics dept. in Saarbruecken (Yi, Valia, and students), and we plan to release some initial portion of this treebank early in 2012, updated to this 1111 version.

Cheers,

 Dan