[developers] Follow up: [incr tsdb()] question

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Wed Dec 7 13:23:37 CET 2011

hmm, i had to check in SVN, but assuming you are using the
LOGON 'trunk', the 32-bit binaries were re-generated not too
long ago.  i cannot easily imagine that 32- vs. 64-bit should
make a difference here.

0 oe at mv (~/src/logon/lingo/lkb) 11 $ svn log linux.x86.32/logon.dxl |head
r10216 | oe | 2011-10-27 17:28:23 +0200 (to., 27 okt. 2011) | 1 line

new 32-bit LOGON run-time

the 'parse' relation was indeed extended by two fields a short
while ago, so it would seem that the installation that varya has
ends up writing the old format.

does the 'relations' file in the broken profile contain the new
fields (p-input and p-tokens)?

since you have been silent about this problem for the past few
weeks, has there been some progress in the meantime?  or
just patient despair?

cheers, oe