[developers] Follow up: [incr tsdb()] question

Emily M. Bender ebender at uw.edu
Tue Nov 15 04:30:34 CET 2011

Hi all,

Following up on the question that Varya and I had before:
The ^M are gone, but we still are not getting to working profiles
on Varya's system (Ubuntu 11.10).  I checked (svn update)
and logon is up to date.

However, when we run the attached grammar over its associated
test suite on her system, we get a broken profile.  Specifically, the
number of fields in the parse file appears to be incorrect.
(There are two fewer @ signs per line in tsdb/home/[...]/Varya-lkb/parse,
as opposed to Emily-lkb/parse, done on my system.)

Looking at the run file, it looks like I'm using the 64-bit software
while Varya is not.  Is there perhaps some change that didn't get
made in the 32-bit version?  Or are we barking up the wrong tree
here?

Thanks,
Emily

--