[developers] DELPH-IN "stack"

Francis Bond bond at ieee.org
Mon Jan 23 11:04:39 CET 2012

G'day,

Thanks for making this Stephen, I think it answers a definite need.

On 18 January 2012 14:45, Stephan Oepen <oe at ifi.uio.no> wrote:
> the :erg+tnt cpu definition activates all we have as of yet: unknown word handling (based on TnT PoS tags) and light-weight NE recognition via RE-based token mapping.
>
> come to think of it, i should maybe add a section on alternative delivery modes: HoG and ACE come to mind; any others that are in active (if maybe not quite broad) use currently and freely available?

Now that cheap can use tnt and REPP without the fine system, it might
also be a good idea to give an example of using cheap standalone as
well.

--
Francis Bond <http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/fcbond/>
Division of Linguistics and Multilingual Studies