[developers] problems generating .mem file

Montserrat Marimon montserrat.marimon at ub.edu
Fri Jan 27 12:12:41 CET 2012

Hi,

we have problems generating the .mem file using a lot of files. It seems
that the system does not accept more than 102 files. I've tried to join the
gold files to reduced the number, by simply joining all the files that we
generate when we treebank several files and use them to update a long file
containing all sentences, but it didn't work... I could not update it. Do
you know how I could join the files or increase the number of files to be
used to create the statistical model?

Thanks in advance!!!!

--
Montserrat Marimon