[developers] Contents of developers Digest, Vol 85, Issue 1

Francis Bond bond at ieee.org
Sun May 20 06:56:37 CEST 2012

G'day,

How are you installing the lkb?   I did a fresh LOGON installation on
a new ubuntu machine (Ubuntu 12.04 LTS) and after following the
instructions on the LogonUbuntu page (adding the ia32 libraries and
libjpeg62) the lkb started up fine with "M-X logon".
With "(rsa "erg")" I was able to load the ERG and then parse things
with no problems.  This was a completely fresh install, with the only
extra additions being Emacs23, libre office and the Battle for Wesnoth
(it's on Arthur's machine :-).

Jacy, on the other hand, fails to parse, with several messages about
"malformed empty difference list"s.  Someone (me) will fix this
soonish.

--
Francis Bond <http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/fcbond/>
Division of Linguistics and Multilingual Studies