[developers] type hierarchy visualization

Glenn Slayden glenn at thai-language.com
Mon Jun 18 10:45:33 CEST 2012

Thanks Woodley; as luck would have it, I already had the no-GLB option, so
the images without the GLBs can be found here:

http://www.agree-grammar.com/webshare/type-hierarchy-comparison/no-glbs.html

While it's true that these are more representative of authoring effort, they
are perhaps less compelling as objets d'art?  :-)

Clustering can also be applied, giving a representation with structures that
look like haystacks:
http://www.agree-grammar.com/webshare/type-hierarchy-comparison/thai-cluster
ed.html (with and without GLBs, click to enlarge... but again they are very
large and sparse!).

Glenn