[developers] [delph-in] questions about PET vs. LKB

Berthold Crysmann crysmann at linguist.jussieu.fr
Fri Jun 22 00:55:15 CEST 2012

Dear Sanghoun,

it seems that one of your setups uses VPM (variable property mapping),
while the other does not. Look for files/configuration option mentioning
vpm. If it is missing on one side, you might want to consult some
grammar that uses it systematically to discover what the right calls
are, e.g ERG, GG (logon version) etc.

Cheers,

--
Berthold Crysmann
CNRS - Laboratoire de Linguistique Formelle (UMR 7110) - Paris Diderot