[developers] Show N results on web demo

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Mon Aug 6 11:32:26 CEST 2012

hi emily,

thanks for the report.

this is actually kind of deliberate design, as rendering
a large number of results can be very slow (to a point
of stalling your web browser).

hence, the choice for how many results to show acts
sticky up to a value of 50.  but for larger values, i still
find it desirable to reset to a small default, i.e. require
a user to make a deliberate choice when requesting
more than 50 results.

however, seeing the general default is 5 for this field,
i now see that falling back to 1 is kind of surprising.  i
just changed that property in the code.

best wishes, oe