[developers] Show N results on web demo

Emily M. Bender ebender at uw.edu
Wed Aug 8 16:33:05 CEST 2012

Thanks, Stephan.  Two follow up questions:

-- Is the MRS-latex-generating facility accessible via the
non-web system in any way?   (In the LUI, I can find
a way to send the Simple MRS view to latex, resulting
in an avm, but not the indexed MRS.)

-- Is the all/best pair of radio buttons actually meaningful?
(The drop down selecting the number of results would
seem to be providing full information already.)

Emily