[developers] compare-in-detail()

Sanghoun Song sanghoun at uw.edu
Mon Apr 22 05:56:09 CEST 2013

Deae Folks!

I have a question about (tsdb::compare-in-detail ...).

I have two profiles (current and gold) that consist of exactly the
same files, which are used for the regression test in the Matrix
systems. But if I run compare-in-detail() with the two same profiles,
tsdb says they are different.

For your replication, I attached two sample profiles, and a shell
script (foo.sh), adapted from run_regression_test.sh in the Matrix.
[$ diff current/ gold/] provides nothing, but comparison between them
in tsdb shows 6 differences.

FYI, I updated LOGON very recently.

Sanghoun

--