[developers] Compiling LKB from source under windows using SBCL

Mostafa Gomaa mostafa.gomaa89 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 01:32:35 CEST 2013

Dear Francis,

Thank you for your reply. I do have a bit of experience with lisp and I
have no problems with attempting to tweak the code to get it to compile, it
would be quite difficult to do so though without some sort of
documentation. If anyone could help me out with that, that would great.
Thanks everyone.

Regards,

Mostafa Gomaa.