[developers] Running LKB in tty mode

Glenn Slayden glenn at thai-language.com
Thu May 2 03:41:03 CEST 2013

Hello Mostafa,

Since you don't need generation support, you can use any of the four DELPH-IN parsers. I am aiming to have a first supported release
of 'agree' available this summer. Until that time, the current sources can be obtained without support by contacting me.

ACE and PET have stable releases, and can also produce the MRS output you require with maximum real-time performance. Because the
rest of your system uses LISP, continuing to use the LKB seems like a good fit. Emily's suggestion of KNOPPIX+LKB is a hassle-free
route to LKB.

We welcome your participation in the DELPH-IN community!

Glenn