[developers] Running LKB in tty mode

Mostafa Gomaa mostafa.gomaa89 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 15:31:11 CEST 2013

Dear Emily,

My goal is to get MRS output from LKB and represent it in SNePS (Semantic
network processing system) which is another system written in common lisp
http://www.cse.buffalo.edu/sneps/

Thanks for the suggestions, If all fails, I'll check out the other
processors. Is there any particular processor you'd recommend for my case?.
Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Mostafa Gomaa