[developers] Running LKB in tty mode

Mostafa Gomaa mostafa.gomaa89 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 11:20:13 CEST 2013

So sorry for spamming the mailing list, just wanted to let you now that I
was able to answer my question regarding receiving mrs output. I also wrote
the following function to save a few keystrokes

(defun do-get-mrs-tty (sentence)
  (progn
    (do-parse-tty sentence)
    (mrs::extract-mrs (first lkb::*parse-record*))))

this does the trick for now, suggestions for better ways are more than
welcome. Thank you all for your patience.

Regards,

Mostafa Gomaa