[developers] Running LKB in tty mode

Emily M. Bender ebender at uw.edu
Mon May 6 16:18:09 CEST 2013

Dear Mostafa,

That should work, but the lkb *parse-record* isn't going to
be ordered in any helpful way --- there is no sense in which
the first element of that structure should be expected to be
the best parse.

In order to get access to parse ranking (and also to be
able to run the ERG over larger sentences), you'll probably
want to use something like the set-up described here:

http://moin.delph-in.net/ErgProcessing

You would then have the MRS in textual format, which
you would need to read in for further lisp-based processing,
but that is probably worth it, for the gain of parse selection
and a very much more sophisticated grammar.

Emily

--
Emily M. Bender
Associate Professor